By: Courteney-Jade Gillespie

Comment on Opinion blog: http://bungeemylife.blogspot.com/2008/10/fatfatter-and-first-year-spread.html

Well now where to start…firstly, I do have to apologize but wow, your spelling and grammar in this post! Honest mistakes I am sure, but it completely threw me off and I lost interest and respect when reading it! Back to the main topic at hand. I found this blog mediocre and bland, this topic has been widely spoken about, and scrutinized to utter precision, so you should have this topic to the extreme, found a slant that no other student has made before. What crash diets are people trying? Why would they have modified our food? Is it all a conspiracy? You made this post to personal, which I think is your first mistake; why not interview your friend? You used Propps technique, that came across, first year spread being the villain, exercise the hero etc, I congratulate you on that, I just believe that your piece lacked a finesse that could have been created with a little more effort.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds