"Jealousy makes you nasty"

By: Asanda Maki

Gcobani
I want to comment on your piece about JMS 1 lectures being compulsory. Do I smell the dead rat of jealousy here? Are you trying to force these naturally gifted students to come to class just to be in their presence? Maybe some of their genius will drift towards your skull and penetrate your drowsy brain. I know in this new South Africa we are all born equal but unfortunately that does not necessarily apply when it comes with our enthusiasm to rise with birds. My fellow Gcobani all I can advise you is to stop your jealousy, because I enjoy lectures when there are few students rather than a full lecture room with students checking their sms’s, whispering to others and catching up with the latest gossip. I’m sure your parents didn’t send you here to check on others! So please don’t try to be our daddy!. Or maybe you are trying to catch the early bird with the sexy legs! I attend all of my lectures and I don’t think they should be compulsory to others.

check: http://www.combatguide2uni.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds